Subscribe to Blog

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Graduation

On Wednesday, June 7th, 2017, some of the best law enforcement officers I have ever had the pleasure and honor to know graduated from the FBI National Academy, Session 268.  The shortcomings in my vocablulary become evident when I try to put into words how great a priviledge it was to train with these men and women from all over the world.  I truly enjoyed my time in their compnay.

I would like to thank a few people specifically:

Thank you to Chief Bill Partridge for nominating me over a year and a half ago.  I appreciate the faith and trust you bestowed upon me and I will never forget that.

Thank you to Captain Steve Palmer for your patience and guidance over the last year or so.  It was a tough year but you stuck with me and we got through it. 

To my roomate, Paul O'Keefe.  Sir, I couldn't have asked for a better roommate.  I knew when I asked you on the first night if you enjoyed cigars and you said yes that everything was going to be ok.  You truly are a gentleman and a class act.  Thank you.

To Chris Sandoval.  I greatly enjoyed our friendship and comradery.  My life has been blessed by knowing you.

To Jimmy "Cornbread" Phelps, thank you for your kindness and potentially being one of the few guys more country than I am. 

To Nick Armold.  To the one guy who may have smoked more cigars than I did...thank you for you friendship.  I know for a fact that the folks in Portage, Michigan, are in good hands.

To Moe Robinson III, thank you for your service as Section 5 representative.  Thank you for your friendship.  Thank you for being the only other guy who knew what a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Toro Gordo cigar was.  I was impressed.  ;-)

To Special Agent Todd Richards.  Sir, you were truly a great counselor to Section 5.  We couldn't have asked for anyone better.  You were one of us.  I know we were all blessed by you.  Thank you very much!

To the NYPD crew, you guys are a class act through and through.  You represented the NYPD and New York very well.  Thank you!

To John Russo.  Way to represent brother!  You did an awesome job!

To Dan, Leena, JD, Richie, Mike, Mark, Shannon, Dave, Chris(s), Orlando, Oliver, Ben(s), Andre, Anton, Simon, Kim, and many many more...thank you!  I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.  Call me if you need me.  God Bless you all.

Last but certainly not least; thank you to my friends and my family for sticking by me through thick and thin.  Bobby Yancey, if it weren't for you, it is very likely I wouldn't be where I am today.  I have not and will not forget what you did for me during the death of my grandmother and my divorce in 2016.  To Debbie Reaves, my mother, thank you for raising me to believe in noble concepts such as honor, loyalty, character, and justice. 

Thank you to my girlfriend Stacy Carr.  It has been a very difficult road to travel over the last 10 weeks but we have made it through.  Thank you for all you have done while I was gone.  I love you. 

2 comments:

  1. Well said, son. Well said.

    I'm so very proud of you and I know you will do great things with the knowledge you gained while at the Academy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to Mrs. Deja Ellie who helped me recover all my lost funds in binary option including my profit, i was a big fool giving my hard earned money to greedy and scammed brokers, but am so happy i met dare Guld a honest woman who helped me recover all my lost funds including

     my profits , and she also gave me the right signal and platform to trade with, now am able to make $8000 weekly, and am very happy about that, that is why i cant stop testifying about him , if you are out there still experiencing failure trading in binary option, or you want to recover your lost funds trading in binary/forex trade i will advice you reach out to Mr dare Guld for help.... you an contact her via email on. (Dejaellie@gmail.com) and am 100 percent sure you will be very glad you did.regards to you all.

    ReplyDelete