Subscribe to Blog

Friday, March 24, 2017

10 Days and Counting...

Wow!  It's 10 days until the start of the FBI National Academy Session 268!

I have to admit that I'm a little nervous.  I haven't been away from home this long since my Army days.  Unfamiliar people, places, etc...

On the flip side, however, I'm very excited to meet the many law enforcement officers from around the world!  I cannot begin to imagine the wealth of knowledge that these professionals will bring!  I'm excited to be instructed by some of the best teachers on earth.  I'm excited to see New York for the first time, Philadelphia for the first time, and many more places! 

This is by far the pinnacle achievement of my law enforcement career.  This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.   I am so appreciative to my Chief and all those who have supported me along the way. 

For my fellow FBINA268 students;  Can't wait to meet you!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you and all your accomplishments. But most of all, I'm proud to call you my son.
    I look forward to seeing all you will accomplish at the Academy.

    ReplyDelete