Subscribe to Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Just Around the Corner!

 

It is 6 days until the start of the FBI National Academy Session 268!  It's hard to believe that a journey I started about a year and a half ago is finally coming to fruition.  I'm so excited to be a part of a such a monumental moment in my law enforcement career!

I'm going meet some of the top law enforcement leaders from around the United States and the world!  I will be taught by elite instructors who are experts in their fields.  I will see and experience things that most people never will.  Special access tours of New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., the Pentagon, and so on.

I'm going to put this awesome video here to explain what the FBI National Academy is.  Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The subscription email apparently will not include videos. :-(

      Delete