Subscribe to Blog

Monday, March 20, 2017

Wow! Runs are Getting Faster!!

I'm trying to run every other day in preparation for the FBINA.  So today was my scheduled run day.  The prep I did different on this run was that I drank a small bottle of Gatorade about 30 minutes before the run.   I also take some creatine before each run.  Anyway, I started my run as usual and immediately noticed that I felt better than normal.  

I ran two miles in 19 minutes and 46 seconds!!!  That's two miles with each mile being under 10 minutes!!!  I still can't seem to finish out the second mile without stopping and walking a little bit.  I would get my time down to about 18 minutes if I could keep up my first mile pace for the whole two miles.

Anyway, it's exciting to see the improvements in my physical fitness!

For my future friends at the FBINA, I'll be seeing you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment