Subscribe to Blog

Monday, April 24, 2017

3 Weeks Down

I am a little late getting a blog entry made for this past week.  Last week was challenging.  I came down with a cold through much of the week and was not feeling well at all.  Several other students were under the weather as well.  The fitness challenge took a lot out of me as well.

It's actually the beginning of the fourth week now.  There is some anxiety over whether or not our session will end this Friday due to a shutdown of the federal government.  If it does, it means we would be sent home and have the chance to finish at a later date.  We would all have to start over from day one.  I will be greatly and profoundly disappointed if this happens.  But, it is out of my control and is unlikely.

We have our 5.11 / National Academy Associates steak dinner tonight.  It should be good.

I'll share more in a few days.

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the dinner. Sounds like you have a lot going on.

    ReplyDelete