Subscribe to Blog

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

3rd Day

Today was the first full day of classes.  I'm looking forward to each class.  The instructors are great and the wealth of knowledge from my fellow students is amazing!  Each class has officers with huge amounts of experience in all sorts of fields.  Drugs, forensics, gangs, SWAT...you name it.  This is truly a once in a lifetime learning opportunity.

Today was super busy!  Tons of information being thrown at you in a short period of time.  My legal class is going to be a blast!  Wow!  

Anyway, time is short.  I take my PT test tomorrow at 7:30 am.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you need luck, but good luck any way.
    Have faith that you will achieve all your goals and then you will reach them.
    I really enjoy the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really excited for you bud. I think you will excel but good luck.

    ReplyDelete