Subscribe to Blog

Monday, April 3, 2017

The First Day


I made it!


It's the end of the first day.  It was hectic but I think everyone managed to survive.  One thing I discovered was that the dorm rooms are much smaller than I expected.  I found a place for everything however and all is good.

My roommate is the Deputy Chief of Police for the Aurora Police Department in Colorado.  He is a very experienced law enforcement officer and I'm sure I can learn a lot from him.

Food at the cafeteria is pretty good.  I have been pleased with the two meals I've had so far. It's pretty nice how this place is essentially a small, self contained, city.  They have just about anything you could need within walking distance.

Anyway...until the next post!

The Room

One Side is Mine

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they got some new beds with storage underneath since my father was there in the 90's,otherwise looks the same.
    John Locke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're settling in there Don. Just keep focused on your task and you'll be fine. Enjoy the hell out of it!

    ReplyDelete