Subscribe to Blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

5.11 Steak Dinner and Physical Training

 5.11 Steak Dinner


Well, last night we were fed huge New York strip steaks by the folks at 5.11.  The steak was one of the largest steaks I have ever tried to eat!  5.11 prepared around 208 steaks!



We were also treated to door prizes and each of us were given a 5.11 "Push Pack."  Inside the bag was a nice knife.

5.11 Push Pack
5.11 Knife


This was a fun event and I think every session really looks forward to it.  Here's a picture from the event:
5.11 Steak Dinner


PT!


Today was physical training (PT) day.  We have PT three to four times a week.  It is fun but extremely challenging.  I can definitely tell I'm not in my 20's anymore!  Here are some pictures from today's circuit training:  (By the way, circuit training means multiple smaller torture stations instead of one big torture station.  LOL!)

Section 5 Ready for PT!


Resistance Leg Raises

Resistance Push Ups

Tired!




Lastly, I leave you with an image of what I see every day when I go to my classes:



Take care everyone!  Tonight is Flag Night.  I will be posting something about that as well.


See ya!

1 comment:

  1. That was a good looking steak dinner. Yeah, you look tired.

    ReplyDelete