Subscribe to Blog

Monday, May 15, 2017

6 Weeks Down


I just realized that I missed entering a post for week 5 but the New York trip post pretty much covered everything.

Six weeks have come and gone now.  It has been a busy week.  We are steadily turning in projects to our various classes.  Academically, we are finalizing everything before graduation. 

My chief and captain came by and visited me this week and their way to pick up our new Bearcat armored vehicle.  We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at the Globe and Laurel restaurant and I got to see the Bearcat in person.

I pretty much laid low this weekend.  I got a lot of papers done for my classes.  The weather was horrible Friday and Saturday.  It was finally nice outside Sunday.  I tried to get some work done down at the patio but the wind kept blowing my papers off the table.  I retreated back to my room to finish my work. 

Oh, Sunday was Mother's Day and my 45th birthday.

We are now starting on week 7.  Lots of physical training this week. 

I'm ready!






No comments:

Post a Comment