Subscribe to Blog

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Challenge Four, the "Lion's Leap" Completed


Today, FBI National Academy Session 268 members tackled the "Lion's Leap" challenge.  The challenge seemed simple enough.  All one had to do was run 5k or 3.1 miles.  Ah, but not so fast!  The run's route went through the beautiful rolling hills of the FBI Academy.  They are not very steep but they seem like they last forever! 

Everyone did a great job!  My goal was to run the 5k in under 30 minutes.  I didn't make my goal.  I was a few seconds off from that.  I was still much improved over my fitness level prior to coming to the FBINA. 

Anyway, we only have a few more challenges left before the final challenge, the "Yellow Brick Road."

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing this one. You'll be in awesome shape when you graduate.
    Hope the remainder of your week is great.

    ReplyDelete